Oh, It’s Just a Tattoo…
1. Mr. Atwood, can you take a moment to help Mrs. Farley select a paint color for her nursery?
2. No, I don’t care for soup today, thank you.
3. Boy, when I get a bad cold, everybody just avoids me!
4. Hey, I can babysit your daughter as well as anyone!
5. Well see, first, I read Moby Dick, and then I went to this vodka party…
6. You can see from my resume that I’m fully qualified. Can you tell me why I didn’t get the job?
And where did you meet this fella ??? I want to stay away from there…..
I didn’t, thankfully. I was sitting in front of the iMac recording LPs and backing up DVDs, and came across it on the Web. Believe it or not, there are far worse! I picked one of the bad ones, but not too scary. This one only made me spit my soda. So…he’s anywhere, he’s everywhere!
It takes all kinds to make the world….
Yes, and it looks like this guy has decided to ride the outer fringes of nonconformity.
Good Gawd! There is showing your individuality, then there is nuts! I like number six. Another caption: “What? Why are you staring at me?”
Yep, Donna, kind of puts meaning to the term “wretched excess”.
Its sad to realize this person was once a beautiful, perfect baby boy and was probably loved very much.
Kinda makes me wonder just where along the way life derailed for him. One might say that it’s merely a form of self-expression, but not having grown up in his culture, it strikes me as more tragic and self-destructive in basis than anything else. He appears to be announcing to the world that he’s as lost as lost can be, but that’s just my take. I “get” tattooing, even extensive tattooing, as potential body art, and perhaps it’s merely the result of poor taste or a lack of discernment in painting his canvas and hanging his decorations. Let’s just say I’ve seen better presentations.