That Weather Thing
Well, I got up today and checked the weather. Surprise! There is an advisory out that a cold front will be moving in tomorrow. No rain, just wind. Predicted gusts of up to 50MPH “in the windier locations”. That’s here on top of this bluff, for sure. I hate to think what the true windspeed will be up here. Time to bail. Remember my post saying that having the weather forcibly mess with my camping was a nuisance? Here ya go.
This will not be at all easy, since the Defiant’s various supplies are low and must be replenished, the waste tanks need to travel empty, and the decamping procedure is lengthy, which will badly eat into the 5-6 hour drive to Wendover, Utah. Resupplying in Wendover is possible, but more limited and problematic. I was going to take a different route south on this trip, but delaying here in Green River, Wyoming has made my original route non-optimal.
In short, I’ll be offline until all things can be made happy-happy again!